Recheado Masala is Goan authentic masala that is blazing and tangy flavors that are used to stuffing fish grills and curry, it can be prepared with Veggie or Non-Veggie meals.
Description: Recheado Masala is goan popular ground masala with a smooth texture it is prepared with Red dry chilies with spice along with vinegar and it is blended it also can store in a clean glass jar in the refrigerator, there are ample of dishes can prepare with this masala like stuffed fish & squid, mackerel pickle, Rava fish fry, and chicken roulade rolls, do try this magical masala and have delicious lips smacking dishes.
So friend if you were searching for Recheado Masala do give it a try all the ingredients are listed below, just blend the ingredient below relish with the dish images is listed below, so ground the masala with smooth paste and store it in the refrigerator and enjoy the delicious dish with it.
Ingredients for Recheado Masala :
12 Red Kashmiri chilies (Soak the chilly into warm water for 3 minutes)
2 two-inch sticks of cinnamon
11/2 tsp. turmeric powder
1 level tsp. Cumin
8 cloves garlic
2 medium-sized onions
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp. salt
1/4 Cup Vinegar – (add littel at the time the paste has to be a thick paste)
1. Take a pan to add 1 tbsp. oil at medium heat add chop onion and saute till light brown.
2. Take a blender add all the above ingredients except the vinegar in the blend and grind to a powder.
3. Add vinegar-like 1/4 cup and blend to smooth paste, it has to be a thick paste, not liquid type.
4. Store in a clean glass bottle and preserver for 10 to 15 days in the refrigerator
1. For less spicy discard the seeds depend on each desire.
2. While blending masala can add all the ingredients with vinegar and blend to a thick paste.
3. This recheado masala can refrigerator and have to use only vinegar to store long.
Can try some other recipes which I have prepared with Recheado Masala :