Hello, Friends hope all are doing great, I have been posting after a bit long as I was busy with office work & with kids studies, and planned to prepare something healthy, different, and special for kids studies holiday so prepared Ragi / Fingers Millet Chocolate Chips.
Ragi / Fingers Millet is very healthy and still remember my mum use to prepare when I had delivery she uses to say it’s a magical ingredient to heal any wound & gives power too. My mum uses prepared porridge-like oats or a pudding once it’s been cool, will soon share my mum’s recipe of Ragi / Fingers Millet.
I enjoyed to prepared this healthy muffin and my kids enjoyed eating this gorgeous cupcakes enfold with chocolate chips with garnish with chocolate chips, forgot that I mix match with Ragi and relish every bite with black tea, let’s begin with the recipe and images in detail below :
4 Tbsp. Ragi flour
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/ 2 cup Butter
3/4 cup Sugar
½ tsp. Baking powder
½ tsp. Baking soda
1tsp. Nutmeg & cardamon powder ;
½ tsp Salt
2 tbsp. yogurt
¾ cup Milk
1/3 Cup Chocolate Chips
1 1/2 tbsp. Dry Coconut
10 Pieces Cannebery
1. preheat oven to 150 deg C. Grease the muffin tray.
2. Take white flour (APF)and ragi flour, baking powder & baking soda and sieve the dry ingredients and keep them aside.
3. Take a bowl to add butter and sugar a beat together with an electrical mixer at medium speed until creamy and pale yellow color. Add egg and beat till fluffy.
4. Add the dry ingredients and mix well till incorporated, then add chocolate chips, mix well with spatular, take a measuring tbsp. Fill the mixture and add to the grease muffins tray.
5. Bake the muffins to 150 °C for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted come clean of a muffin.
6. Switch off the oven or take off the muffin from the oven and let it cool for 5 to 10 minutes, now transfer the muffins with their paper cups to a wire rack.
7. Garnish with dry coconut and cannery & relish with Coffee or Tea.