Oranges, are different type sweet & sour, I Love organes personally, it’s very delicious and I use in salads, desserts, curry as I mentioned above, today I prepared Raita Mint and Orange great combo with biryani or pulao this raita was so refreshing with bit crunchy, spicy and sweet feeling and goes on any meal.
It’s a very jiffy recipe whenever a guest arrives and short of salad do try this jiffy raita and sure they will be impressed and sure it will vanish too.
Author: Linda Fernandes Cuisine: Indian Recipe: Raita / Salad Serve. : 3 – 4
3 tbsp. Orange – Segment 6 Mint Leaves 1 green Chilly 2 cup Yogurt 1 Green Chilly Salt to taste
1. Wash and chopped mint leaves & green chilly, keep aside.
2. Peel the skin off the orange and apart and break into separate. Make a tiny snip, just enough to cut the white bit. Turn it around and snip the other end. With the opening at the top star peeling the segment of orange gently away.
3. Take a bowl to add yogurt and whisk to smooth texture, add chopped green chilly, mint leaves, orange segment & salt, and gently incorporate well.
4. Take a bowl to add the raita & Garnish with orange segment and serve chilled accomplish with briyani
Recipe inspires by Aromatic Essence.
1. Add green chilly according to desire spicy.
2. Can also use chilly flakes according to desire.
3. Adjust the raita according to desire consistency. If required liquidy add some water.