The Milk cream/milk toffee enjoyed during Christmas festive or any time for this delicious melting moment toffee, and easy to prepare, very simple ingredients goes in this delectable milk toffee. Secondly, I would like to thank each one of my “Foodie Family” for all the Love, encouraging and Support you’ll always shower me for this year (2015)
Today I would love to share Milk Cream / Toffee, it was so terrific and divine taste, it’s very simple and only four ingredients just has to see the Cashew Nut powder has to be very fine, one blend then passes through with fine strainer and granulated nuts has to blend again to fine powder, then proceed to cook its very simple as I mentioned below step by step.
1 Tin Condensed Milk 1/3 cup cashew nut 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract / Nutmeg Pwd. 1 tbsp. butter
1. Take a blender / Grinder, add cashews nut and blend to a fine powder, then pass through a fine strainer and blend all the granulated cashews nut to a fine powder. Grease the plate with butter and keep aside.
2. Take a heavy bottom nonstick pan to add condensed milk, cashew nuts powder, vanilla extract/nutmeg powder. Switch on the flame to medium-low, stir continuously.
3. Continue stirring ( for the next 15 minutes) until it forms a thick / mixture leaves the side of the pan.
4. Now add the butter, keep on stirring, hence it might burn, stir continuously till the mixture reaches soft ball consistency, it will take another 10 minutes approx. on low flame, switch off the flame.
5. Now transfer this mix to a greased plate, spread it thick with a spatula don’t spread thin.
6. When it is slightly warm, take a silicon mould (any design accordingly) and take a milk toffee/cream press inside the silicon mould and continue the procedure to all the silicone mould, then slowly press from down the silicon mould, and here your beautiful milk toffee/cream, ready to relish, then leave for a while to cool completely, transfer to an airtight container.
Recipe: Adopt Aromaticessence
1. To test Milk Toffee: Take a bowl with water and drop a milk cream/toffee into it, then roll it between your fingers, and it doesn’t disintegrate in water and neither too sticky, it’s done.
2. Grease the silicone moulds with little butter, and you can dust also little icing sugar on your hands and silicone moulds if you find the milk cream/toffee if it is a little sticky.
3. If you do not have the silicone moulds you can roll the milk cream/toffee on the kitchen counter and roll to 1 inch thick or according to desire then cut to diamond shape or any share desire. Place them on a plate, leave it on the counter to dry, uncovered for about 1 day.
16 thoughts on “Milk Cream (Milk Toffee)”
Seeing a post from you after a long time..
Great recipe ☺
Thank you so much dearie Lina and Recipe Courtesy to Freda <3
I saw this on her blog:)
Happy New Year dearie Lina In advance
Looks great Linda! Thanks for trying it out 🙂 It is good to see your post after so long! Best wishes for the new year darling <3
Thank you so much darling Freda & Same to you too ❤
Yummy and milky.. Very easy to prepare
Thank you ☺ & truly agree
I have missed you! This looks wonderful!
Thank you so much dearie Lynz 😘
Linda, This recipe is fabulous! I can almost taste them from here! Super photos as well 🙂
Thank you so much dear Lana and glad you like ☺
You’re so welcome, Linda! Your blog is just lovely!
You made my day dearie Lana 😘
This looks yummy!
Thank you so much dear Swapna ☺
You must log in to post a comment.