Wooooow this My 3rd Nomination …..This motivate and inspire me, well I do ma best to perform on my blog and when friend comment and like, that give me confidence & I Praise Jesus what ever I m today, it’s like my dream come true, I never thought that I will have ma blog and the greatest blessing from above.
First of all I heartily thanks to Dear “Anjali Dhawan” & smilingnotes for give me this privilege for nominating me for this Award. Anjali & Smilingnotes is a Terrific blogger with incredible recipe and I do love both write up too. To relish Anjali & smilingnotes incredible recipes do visit Anjali & smilingnotes Coners @ anjalidhawan & smilingnotes.
Here are the Award Rules:
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 10 other fabulous bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
Here are the questions Anjali wants to know more abt. me 🙂
- Complete this sentence “Life is ….”
- Life is like rainbow that needs family & friends persuasion to spread it colours.
- If not a blogger, which other platform would you choose to display your talent?
- Well I am a blogger Love to note all ma creation to treasure ma Princes “Danica”
- If you were granted 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
- Blessed ma Parents (Both) ma & law’s & Kids.
- My Kids to be something I has Plan (Secret) according to Jesus Will.
- World Tour with ma family.
- Do you believe in Karma, Why?
- No I don’t believe in Karma, I believe in Jesus who is mighty and greater than everything, who heal his children & bless his children tangibly.
- The best thing about you?
- I don’t like to hate people even though hate & hurt me, I believe that Jesus is or Creator and he will take care of his children.
- One thing about you that you could improve?
- According to me I don’t has any idea, If I has to improve let Jesus heal me.
- What’s your definition for balanced life?
- Honest, Loving & Forgiving.
- Your dream destination?
- Goa / United Kingdom
- What do you love the most about the city in which you live?
- Love Their Food & Atmosphere.
- What’s your favorite colour and why?
- Ma favorite color is “White” – Coz it denote Peace & I Love Peace.
I further nominate these awesome bloggers for the award:
- Anjali – AnjaliDhawan
- Freda – aromaticessence
- Chitra – drchdietfood
- Dhanya Samuel – thespiceadventuress
- Sridevi – coconutcraze
- Ritu – loveserveddaily
- Vidya – traditionallymodernfood
- Swati – cookingwidjoy
- Nandini – goanwiki
My 10 questions to know more abt. ur’ll friends 🙂
1. Why do you blog?
2. What are the first five words that describe you?
3. What is your favorite food?
4.Ultimate ambition/dream in life?
5.What is the best book you’ve ever read?
6.What is love?
7.What was the last picture you took?
8.What’s the song that is currently stuck in your head?
9.Are you afraid of the future?
10.When was your happiest moment?
Blessed day ahead and Happy Blogging Friends 🙂
7 thoughts on “Liebster Award”
Thank you.. You are such a wonderful person xx
O Sweet <3 Anjali I m blessed to have u darling <3
How sweet!! Great to know more about you!! And Congrats for the award 🙂
Congrats dear and thanks 🙂
Thx a bunches dear & Ma Pleasure ♡
Congrats. And thanks so much for the award. Appreciate it.
Thx a bunches Ritu & Congrats to u too ♡
You must log in to post a comment.