Lemon Pickle is most popular recipe all over india & world there are different type of recipe these is quick and very easy to prepare at home. Lemon Pickle recipe is a good combination of curd rice, Kanji rice & plain thali as well, it will stay for a month.
Everyone likes this Lemon Pickle recipe and very delicious.
These recipe courtesy to Sujatha Arun @Spices & Treats.
- Lemon fresh – 5 whole
- Green Chilly – 3 piece
- Red Chilly Pwd. – 3 tsp.
- Fenugreek seeds – 3/4 tsp.
- Turmeric – 1 tsp.
- Asafetida – 1 tsp.
- Salt according to taste.
- Sesame oil – 3 tbsp.
- Wash and dry the lemons.
- Cut it into 6 piece of each lemons and discard the seeds.
- Cut chilly into 4 pieces discard the seeds.
- Take a bowl add salt & turmeric mix well then add the lemons and mix well till it coated with turmeric & salt well.
- Take a glass jar add the lemons and cover the lid properly and keep for 3 day in a dark place and each day gently mix.
- After 3 days you will see that the is liquid is collected more then each day.
- Now take a pan add the dry roast the fenugreek seeds to golden brown and grind it to a fine powder.
- Add the fenugreek powder, red chilli powder and asafetida into the glass jar and mix well.
- Heat oil in a same pan and add mustard seeds.
- Once the mustard seeds crackles, take off the pan and allow the oil to cool down then add it into the pickle jar.
- It takes a week to 10 days to get ready & yummy terrific pickle is ready.
- Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!