The weekend is a special treat for the kids and has to do something special for them, hence I tried different fast food dishes, but this pizza I made them on a weekday as they enjoying their holiday and want to have different food, so just tried Chicken Salami Pizza for them, I have been blessed with a foodie family love to experiment something new for them.
Well here is summer very bad in Kuwait and they don’t want to have food, they prefer light food and tried chicken salami pizza, it outcome was so yummy cheesy and Praise Jesus, that I blessed to bake perfect my baking too.
Sometimes I think it worth making at home, it such a long procedure to active yeast to the pizza dough, why can’t have jiffy from out but I really enjoy, to make them can’t trust the outside pizza sauce how they make and chemical to preserve. So just try at home it really a worth trying when you see your family relish every bit.
I typically bake my pizza oven. I use oil to grease the pizza tray then dust it with flour or also can use parchment paper to prevent it from sticking and easy to clean up. For this pizza, I tried something new topping with salami which I never tried before and I prepare many pizza clicks here
Ingredient for Pizza Base :
All-Purpose Flour 3 Cups (APF- Maida)
Olive oil 3 tbsp
Milk ½ cup
Yeast 1 ¼ tsp.
Sugar 1 tsp.
Water 2 tbsp.
Salt to taste.
1. Take a bowl add warm water, sugar, and yeast mix well then add milk. Give a gentle stir with a spoon, to incorporate well and leave in a dark & warm place, I kept in oven.
2. In the meantime when the yeast activates sieve the flour take a bowl to add all the above ingredient and keep aside, after 10 – 15 minutes, you can see a nice froth of yeast active, add active yeast to the flour bowl and mix the dough into a smooth ball apply olive oil and cover, keep for 30-45 mins.
Topping for Pizza
Green Pepper 2 medium
Onion 2 medium
Chicken Salami 15 slices
1. Chopped all the above ingredients into long strips, Green pepper, Onion, Chicken salami & keep aside.
While the pizza base is resting let’s do the pizza tomatoes sauce as listed below :
Tomatoes 3 medium
Green chilli 1 (chopped fine)
Garlic 3 cloves (Fine Chopped)
Onion 1 small (Fine Chopped)
Oil 1 tbsp
tomatoes paste/ puree 2 tbsp
Oregano 1 tsp.
salt to taste.
1. Heat water in a pan on high then close the flame add the tomatoes and keep for 4 minutes.
2. Take a plate remove the tomatoes and keep to cool and then peel and chopped into big chunks.
3. Now take a wok heat the oil, add the chopped garlic saute for a second then add chopped onion saute till it turns to translucent then add the chopped tomatoes toss for a while, add the tomatoes puree salt to taste, a bit of green chilly let it simmer until thick and all the water evaporate.
4. At last, just add dry crush oregano check the salt and spice.
Instructions for Pizza Assembling :
Preheat the oven at 250° C and place your oven rack in the lowest position in the oven Once the dough is rise flip it on the kitchen table, and punch and knead for a while then put it in a bowl and cover it keep for another 20 minutes.
2. Grease the baking tray drizzle with olive oil & some flour, keep aside.
3. Lightly floured the kitchen countertop and add the dough and roughly roll out the pizza dough on the counter and transfer into pizza baking tray and push from the centre of the disc, press the dough out to form on any shape as the desire of about 30cm and about a half-inch thickness.
4. If the dough hard to roll out, let it rest for a few seconds, then continue to shape. The base should be nice even in thickness without any tear or holes.
5. For topping add tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and the chicken salami, green pepper & onion over the pizza add some more mozzarella cheese above and bake in a preheated oven at 180 c for 20 minutes.
6. After 20 minutes you will see the bubble of mozzarella cheese and yummy drooling chicken Salami pizza is ready.
Relish with a glass of Spirit with garnish some fresh Mint