This Carrot cake is a moist and simple recipe, carrot cake are very popular, it is a very simple recipe and all the ingredient for this recipe you can found easily in your pantry, and no fancy equipment is required, it is a very delectable and whole house is full of aroma while baking.
Description: This carrot cake is moist, sweet with spice and folded with nuts, it tastes delectable, and the procedure is very simple, grated carrot, with nuts, you can also use cream frosting, or icing sugar for the divine look, but I have kept very simple with dry nuts.
This recipe is hitting my blog as the first recipe and glad to share, the recipe which I have baked and tested and approved by my family, I am super excited to start my blogging journey and I will be sharing it on my blog all the authentic recipes, learn from my Grandma, Mom & MIL’s also from my foodie’s fellows and global recipes.
1 cup AP flour
½ cup sugar
1½ cups grated carrots
½ cup butter
50 ml milk
100 grams. dry nuts
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon salt
1½ teaspoons baking PWD.
1. First, preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Grease a pan and keep aside, peel and grate the carrot
3. Take a bowl sift the flour, add cinnamon, add baking powder and salt.
4. Take a bowl add butter and sugar and beat till fluffy and creamy.
5. Now add the eggs one at a time and beat till incorporated, add milk
6. Now add sifted flour mixture and incorporate well, then fold in carrot along with dry nuts.
7. Pour the batter into the greased pan, sprinkle some dry nuts on top.
8. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, insert a skewer into the cake and if it comes out clean at the point take the cake out from the oven, if the skewer doesn’t come clean bake for some second do check in the meanwhile.
9. Once the skewer comes clean, the cake is done then take out from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
10. Once it’s cool down relish with a cup of tea.
Enjoy Cooking and Relish.
Note: You can use any mixed nuts, I used Cashew nut and Almonds