Hello, peeps hope all are doing great, today I would like to share very special stew or can also call pasta it’s one of the Indian Cuisine ( Goa) which is prepared for most of the occasion, like birthday, marriage, get together.
This recipe is very simple, cook the pasta, boil all the veggie and meat, it’s very jiffy to prepare and taste yummicilio. Hope ur’ll will like, let’s begin with recipe.
1/2 kg Beef
1/2 kg chicken
200 gms onions1
100 gms tomatoes
2 tbs vinegar
1/2 tbsp turmeric powd.
1 level tsp pepper pwd.
1 1/2 inch piece cinnamon
12 flakes of garlic
1 inch piece ginger
100 gms carrots
100 gms potatoes
100 gms green peas
2 tbsp. Garam masala
100 gms macaroni
500 ml milk
1 Maggie cube/ 10 ml chicken stock
1tbs worcestershire sauce (optional)
1. Take a pot add dice each veggie and cook separately till it is half done don’t have to overcook.
2. Meanwhile dice the Beef and chicken, and apply salt, turmeric powder, pepper pwd, vinegar and ginger garlic paste keep a side.
3. Take a pot add dice and marinated Beef and chicken, add milk and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Chopped onions into fine dice, take a pot keep on the flame, let it heat add oil, once oil is hot add dice onion and fry till translucent.
5. Add chopped tomatoes, and fry till it’s mashy.
6. Add garam masala along with cloves, cinnamon and cook till dry.
7. Add boiled veggie, beef and chicken, fold well let it cook for 5 to 6 minutes, add worcestershire sauce and serve hot.